Work With John Lawrie Group
Part-Time HGV Driver
Based at our metal recycling facility in Aberdeen and reporting to our Operations Manager, the successful applicant will preferably have the following attributes:
• A valid Class 2 licence minimum (mandatory)
• Possess a good level of driving experience/skills
• Ensure safety is priority with every journey
• Enthusiastic about exceptional customer service with every delivery
• Seek an active, hands on job where no two days are the same
• Work safely and in line with written procedures and risk assessments
• Carry out ad hoc duties as and when required
• Be prepared to work overtime as required
• Undertake mandatory and other training to adapt to the changing requirements of the role
• Be prepared to work in an outdoor environment
For further information or to submit your CV please contact Dave Weston on 07795 417 600.
A career with John Lawrie Group
Explore a future with John Lawrie Group. We’re growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for fresh talent.
Without the dedicated, passionate and loyal team we are proud to employ, our business wouldn't be where it is today. Our people play a vital role in ensuring the future and ongoing success of our business and when we recruit new employees, we are looking for like-minded individuals.
Can’t see a role that's suitable for you? We’d love to hear from you anyway.